Saturday 6 July 2013

Challenge 191 - Anything goes with circles

The sun has finally got his hat on!  And its about time I reckon, personally I thought he'd got sewn into his rain coat!  We've a glorious day of sunshine forecast... ahhh!  I hope you've all got the weathe you like.

So thanks for stopping by to play last week - some lovely creations - thanks so much makes doing the challenge worthwhile!  I've had to drag the RPT out of the garden, cheeky thing was settled down for a session of basking!  So he's done his stuff and he's chosen Christine  Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this weeks challenge its 'Anything goes with circles' so any theme you wish but lets see some circles!

I've a bit of news too, this week we're joined by a new Gorjussette!  The fabulous Marie has come to play with the Gorjussettes!  You can see her first creation further down.

So ready?




























So there you go - fantasticiloshus!

As always please remember the roolz - if you don't you won't win ;)

==============



1 comment:

  1. I love the DT cards - they are all so beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this challenge for us.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete