Saturday 30 March 2013

Challenge 177 - something blue

Well its still pretty BRRRR!!!!! here I have to say :(  We've still got far too much snow on our garden and to think a short while ago the birds in the garden were singing songs of lurve!  I think lurve has wisely gone on the back burner!  So please remember to put them out lots of food and water.  Though I was surprised to see Mr Blackbird having a very splashy bath....  I had to put a coat on to go outside!

Now two pieces of news - this week we're saying goodbye to Marianne - good luck round blogland Marianne!  And the good news is that Anke, Christine and Kat W are now full time Gorjussettes!

So thanks to the borrowers from last week - you made some beautiful things - thank you for sharing.  I dug the RPT out from under a blanket and fired him up - he picked Dunja as our winner.  Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So on to this weeks challenge, this week its 'Something Blue'  see easy huh?  Though I have to say one of the DT got it completely wrong and made a pink card....  I mean who could be so silly..... ~whistles~

This week we're on a double whammy winner week!  Our sponsors this week are the super stocked Quixotic Papetrie   One lucky winner will get £10 for some online treats - fab huh?  Then our second sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps  That lucky winner will get to choose themselves some digital delights!  Good huh?   Some of the Gorjussettes have used some Bugaboo Images...  So if you're ready I'll share...




























So there you go no reason at all for you to feel blue - get your blues out and join in!  Remember its a double whammy winner week!

As always remember the roolz!

22 comments:

  1. Great cards girls. Glad you found some blue Net. Thanks for the last two years. I'll be back entering instead x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff from very talented ladies!! Loved your blog and now following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, great dt work. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiiiiyaaaa wow thank you girls so much for picking me as the winner of the last challenge. i am the happiest easter bunny :))
    I will mail you...

    Wish you all a happy easter!

    Much Love, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations ladies - thank you for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations and fab challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards from an amazing DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards by the DT.
    Have added my card to the challenge

    Bijal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge. Love all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please delete #38. Sorry for the inconvenience. I somehow put in the wrong URL. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad this is blue, as I love the sketch I have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work DT! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the Something Blue challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creations by the DT. I have just posted my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration DT, I loved creating for this challenge. Good luck to all the entries

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your challenge blog and I absolutely love all things 'Gorjuss'! Thanks for the great challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards by the DT's!!

    ReplyDelete