Saturday 28 January 2012

Challenge 116 - K.I.S.S.

Howdy there folks - how are you all? I hope you having a super start to the weekend. I hope we do here though the weather forecasters have told us we're getting some nasty weather a la Siberia!!! Flipping heck why couldn't it have been somewhere hot and tropical? So I've got my fingers crossed that its not snow we're getting! Cold I can sort of put up with..... OK I know (and you do) that I'll moan my head off!

So thanks to our players from last week - fabulous as always. Also there's only one lucky winner of that voucher from Heather's Hobbie Haven the RPT has chosen Karin Drop me an email and I'll sort out your prize for you.

So this week our challenge is real hard! Well I thought so.... This week we want a K.I.S.S card! That's a Keep It Simple Silly! Which is so not my style! I mean whoever picked such a hard challenge..... oh yes that'll be me then..... So because I like to make our challenges easy you have a choice - keep you card nice abd simple of lets see a kiss on your card. Our sponsor this week are those fabulous girlies from Lili of the Valley Oh did you know they're in the process of opening a shop?

As usual the Gorjussettes have made some fantastic inspiration for you;

So fantabulous huh?

So remember those rules and link up with good old Mr Linky


9 comments:

  1. Great cards Teamies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards by the team members are inspiring :) beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creations from the design team :O)

    Fabby challenge

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone made super beautiful cards but Marianne's card made my jaw drop. What an elegant card!
    Thanks so much for sharing and for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab challenge and great DT cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning

    Thank you for the new challange, I really had a great time taking part. To the DT's - very nice cards.

    Hugs,
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT projects! Thanks for another great challenge, ladies! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DT inspiration - Thank you for such a great challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think Mr Linky is working for me. Will check back later but here is my entry..
    http://suescrafthaven.blogspot.com/2012/02/moving-along-with-times-dt-card-have.html
    Thanks for a fab challenge - all the DT's creations are gorgeous!!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete